Re: pyro developed negs for cyanotype?

From: Diana Bloomfield ^lt;dhbloomfield@bellsouth.net>
Date: 10/31/04-06:31:37 PM Z

Hi Sandy.

Thanks. I'll see if I can get him to send you one. He had a 3 ring
binder filled with beautiful 4x5 negatives..and we tried several
different ones, all with the same disappointing results. But that
would be helpful. By the way, I am assuming the coating on TMAX 100 is
not the same as for TMAX 400?

Diana