Re: 55 minute download

From: Robert Schaller ^lt;Robert@RobertSchaller.net>
Date: 09/01/04-06:06:16 PM Z

On 9/1/04 4:25 PM, "Sandy King" <sanking@clemson.edu> wrote:

> But what is the big deal about the attachments? They downloaded on my
> system in less than two seconds. If your ISP requires 5 - 55 minutes
> it might be time to consider changing provider and joining the rest
> of us in the 21st century. Just a thought.

I have to chime in here,too: I live in a very remote area, and I don't want
to shell out $100 a month for satellite internet, which is my only option
other than dialup. Not all of us live in an area with DSL or cable. I
routinely download everything (though this has caused me to change that) and
I too had to wait about 10 minutes while the unexpected attachments came
down. So please, give us a link if you want to share photos! Don't send
them here!

    Robert Schaller