Re: PVA for gum printing

From: Dave Soemarko ^lt;fotodave@dsoemarko.us>
Date: 09/03/04-11:43:30 AM Z

Yes, the non-glare glass is just glass but etched by acid, but the acid must
have been washed away, or you can wash it again.

Depending on what kind of test you are doing, maybe you can use a big piece
of glass but use different sections for different test, so at the end you
have one piece but lots of data. I thought about doing similar tests too on
other things but never got to it.

But I missed the original post (a few months ago?) What are you testing?
Are you testing the physical property of the hardening or are you (is the
chemist) testing what actually is happening chemistry wise in hardening?

Thanks,
Dave S