RE: Traveling Portfolio

From: Don Bryant ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 09/09/04-12:20:33 PM Z

Dave,

I certainly agree with you Dave. Currently the discussion list is Yahoo
based and that is the way it will be for a while. Carping about that won't
change anything in the short term. If you want to participate or to comment
please direct your e-mails to me off list. The APTP isn't an extension of
the alt photo process mail list and I'm sure there are many on the list who
could care less. Let's put this topic to bed please.

Thanks,

Don Bryant