Re: Traveling Portfolio

From: Dave Soemarko ^lt;fotodave@dsoemarko.us>
Date: 09/09/04-12:44:13 PM Z

It is a separate list for the participants of traveling portfolio to discuss
their images, give critiques, and maybe ask some technical questions related
to specific prints. It is usually not very technical or general because we
post that kind of questions to the main list. We did not intend to create
another list that has the same purpose of this main list.

If you are not participating in this round of traveling portfolio, chances
are that their discussions might not be applicable to you. I don't know if
non-participants can join the traveling-portfolio mailing list. I managed
the traveling portfolio at one time, but Don Bryant is the current manager,
so I would et me respond to that if he thinks it is necessary.

Dave S