Traveling Portfolios

From: Jeffrey D. Mathias ^lt;jeffrey.d.mathias@att.net>
Date: 09/11/04-07:11:14 AM Z

I have taken the liberty to start a web page for the Traveling
Portfolios. I have been able to find several of the past portfolios on
Dave Soemarko's site and have provided links to those pages. I scanned
the 2001A portfolio and have included it as well. The first portfolios
may have been on Bostic & Sulivan's site but I have not found them.
More can be included as they are found. Please find these at the
following link. Hopefully we can continue to use this site for future
Traveling Portfolios.

http://traveling.portfolio.home.att.net/

--
Jeffrey D. Mathias