Re: photo chemistry in the classroom

From: Barry Kleider ^lt;bkleider@sihope.com>
Date: 04/06/05-09:27:00 PM Z

Halvor,

Thank you for this article. There is certainly a lot here. I will be
working with groups of 10th grade students (15 - 16 years old) in a
public school. There will be as many as 25 in each class. I can assume
they will not be very careful with their measurements - or take the
warnings about health effects seriously.

Because of the hazardous chemicals, vapors and wastes, I think most of
these experiments are beyond what we can do.

But reading this has sparked some ideas about projects we could do....
Perhaps something on photoluminescence....

thank you,

Barry Kleider