Re: Way off topic (Skype)

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 04/07/05-11:24:31 PM Z

Dan,

Thanks for that information, it is very timely. I've heard about this and
was thinking of checking it out... but did not know who the provider(s) were.
As more technology technology like this becomes available, I'm beginning to
feel more like Ender being connected to the virtual Jane in Ender's Game :)

Let's see....now who can I call....

Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & System for Your Own Custom Workflow@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Credit Card & Paypal now accepted
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com
Workshop info on Home Page