Re: 1280 going berserkers

From: Clay ^lt;wcharmon@wt.net>
Date: 04/08/05-08:31:17 AM Z

Thanks Dan et Etienne,

I will try running the alignment utility a few more times as well as
the head cleaning routines. I have been working on creating some curves
for the 2200. It might be time for the 2200 to become the primary
negative printer. I have already worked out which combination of colors
gives the highest UV density on that printer. So it is just a matter of
some calibration exercises from here.

Clay