Re: Printer for Digital Negatives (was: 1280 going berserkers)

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@bellsouth.net>
Date: 04/08/05-08:30:10 AM Z

George,
Neither could I until I bought the Epson 2200 with ultrachrome inks ($650)
and the Epson C84 with durabrite inks ($30). The Epson model I think is now
a C86, using the same inks I hope. They are incredibly dense, those two
inks, both with black ink only negs and colorized with no black ink negs.
http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php?masterid=3191273&search=epson+C86
This shows the C86 at $80-130. I bet you could search for coupon
discounts/rebates, too.
Chris

From: "George L Smyth" <glsmyth@yahoo.com>