Re: 1280 going berserkers

From: davidhatton ^lt;davidhatton@superonline.com>
Date: 04/08/05-08:48:01 AM Z

Hi,
I would have thought that a worn head would make a gradual appearance as
the wear takes place not appear suddenly as a regular 3mm spaced
gap. I'm not familiar with the workflow you are using so I don't know if
you are using all six inks or not but if you have changed cartridges
recently
could it be a lack of density in a particular ink which is not apparent
to the eye when cleaning but less opaque to UV in a neg.. If not this
then a service would
probably be a better bet than a new printer. You get new inkpads and
pro. alignment etc...for less money

Regards
David H