Re: Printer for Digital Negatives (was: 1280 going berserkers)

From: George L Smyth ^lt;glsmyth@yahoo.com>
Date: 04/08/05-09:20:27 AM Z

Chris -

Alas, the Epson 2200 is out of my price range. It looks like the Epson 1280
can do 13" width (my old Epson has this wide capability) and is a bit more
affordable. I am hoping to be able actually afford what I am doing (doesn't
always happen <g>).

Cheers -

george

http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php?masterid=3191273&search=epson+C86