Re: new alt process--gelatin silver

From: Bob Maxey ^lt;written_by@msn.com>
Date: 04/08/05-09:43:53 AM Z

>>>Amen, Bob, and if I can think of another reason to 'hold a real object in your hand' rather than create a facimilie for HISTORICAL STORAGE???, I shall post that one too.>>>

I am holding a stack of 5x7 black and white negatives (Super XX, if interested) taken of some plants way back whenn. No digital file can recreate the images I get by printing. I truly hope curators do not toss the originals in favor of digital storage. Hey, all you curators? I'll find storage for any film negatives you have. I'll pay the cost.

Bob
..
 Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msncom