Re: new alt process--gelatin silver

From: Susan Huber ^lt;shuber@ssisland.com>
Date: 04/09/05-08:10:01 AM Z

Hello Christina,
Thank you for the encouraging news- I don't all digital is bad, it is the
way it has taken over peoples' mentality in allowing many non photographers
claiming they are photographers. I also liken the pheneomen to a Walmart
coming into the area and ruthlessly wiping out competition because; people
think they get a better deal. They also stop going to the stores that
(mostly) gave them better service than a Walmart will ever give. That is why
the printers and film companies, Kyocera- no more Contax (I ...love my
little Contax) are going out of business... and now; TRi-Ess Chemicals.
I think it will revert back sometime soon when big organizations say the CD
is not permanent enough for them.
Always,
Susan
www.susanhuber.com