Re: OT: Ruby Lith for scientific research

From: Jeremy Moore ^lt;jeremydmoore@charter.net>
Date: 04/11/05-08:23:50 PM Z

Thanks Sandy,
I'm going to take some scraps of rubylith up to the lab tomorrow to see
if they will work better than the aluminum foil. This should be perfect
as we don't need 100% UV light blocked, but enough to keep any breaking
down of the plastic compounds at bay--if I remember correctly, the
output of the lights was 254 or 354nm and if 354 these should be perfect.

Jeremy