IV International Phtography Festival of Rome, Italy

From: Giovanni Di Mase ^lt;gdimase@hotmail.com>
Date: 04/13/05-12:11:49 PM Z

Hello list,
Just in case anybody is visiting Rome, Italy I am exhibiting on the above mention festival (I moved here from NYC).
It has been organized by the City Hall of Rome and there are about 10 galleries showing pictures of plenty of photographers.
It will start tomorrow April 14th till May 10th.
I don't know yet who is showing on alternate process or "fotografia antica" as they call it here and I haven't seen too much with the exception of the Gruppo Namias (http://www.grupponamias.com/)
I am showing at the Galleria del Cortile in via del Babuino, 51 near Piazza del Popolo and we are there aprox 14 photographers with some famous names.
I am showing a piece printed on oil-over-wood using VDB and another on some kind of pergamine paper also VDB.
Anyone coming just contact me off-list.
Giovanni