RE: Stain in Pt./Pd. printing, was Re: price of pt/pd printing

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 04/13/05-12:17:23 PM Z

This might suggest that while her prints didn't have a true white, not all
images require a true white to work. That said, she may have been looking
for a true white. Here is a good reason to out put a step wedge using the
density method, coloration method, or to use traditional film wedge in order
to see how your method is being received by your coated sheet/developer
combination.

You will also be able to see what your addition of contrast agent is doing.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226
214-827-8301