RE: Stain in Pt./Pd. printing, was Re: price of pt/pd printing

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 04/15/05-06:09:10 AM Z

I usually prefer to have paper white in my images because I print on
cold press (NOT) paper. Since the texture of the paper looks like tone,
adding extra tone from the image makes it look duller (for my images). I
agree with Eric's comment: "...not all images require a true white to
work...".

So, what your boss said about the images?

Regards,
Loris.