Re: Hardware for Contact Printing Frames

From: Jamie Young ^lt;jamiehy@tds.net>
Date: 04/16/05-10:14:38 PM Z

I've had good luck just using mind steel bar from the hardware store.
I've made a bunch of contact frames up to 18" by ten feet, and never
had any problem. Mild steel bar is also relatively easy to work with
just a hand drill and hacksaw. You can find a little more detail on my
web site at

http://www.jamieyoungphoto.com/jamie%20young%20cirkut%203.html

and more on cirkuts at

http://www.jamieyoungphoto.com/jamie%20young%20%20cikt2.html

I'm working on my web site , so sorry if there are any funky links
  Jamie Young

www.jamieyoungphoto.com/