Friends; not OT at all

From: jpptprnt@verizon.net
Date: 04/20/05-06:07:17 PM Z

A week or so ago, I got a PM from Chris Anderson. She was cleaning out some
files at school (Sam is that part of the MFA program). She asked me if I
would like some of the materials (things that I was in). Well I e-mailed back
and said it had been along time since I had seen them, sure. This fine LADY
in the middle of putting up an MFA yes MFA SHOW took the time to send the
stuff out. I really want to thank her for all her hard work and I wish her
well on her show.

xoxoxoxJanxoxoxo

ps see you in santa fe