Re: PVA vs. PVA

From: Giovanni Di Mase ^lt;gdimase@hotmail.com>
Date: 08/01/05-01:49:09 AM Z

Thanks Judy,

Your opinion is very helpful to me.

Any idea what the stock ratio (dilution, pigment and bichromate) and would
be using glue (any Elmers or Gloy) instead as arabic gum to start with?

I am assuming that Gloy is manufactured out of PVA acetate as all other
glues and as I read from Katharine it is not water solubable therefore could
not replace the arabic gum, but I have also read the opposite

I am going to try anyway and compare to the PVA alcohol glue, I just need to
have some clear ideas from where I am going to what I can find.

Giovanni