photo printing processes

From: gregory donsky ^lt;gregory0107@yahoo.com>
Date: 08/04/05-04:24:18 PM Z

Hey,

  As I was researching on printing services I found this site I thought my interest some of you http://www.printrates.com - it provides a price comparison of various printing services. I wish it had more reviews in printers where people reveal what processes those services use with our pictures.

  By the way I have been using mpix lately - anyone know what machine they use?

  Anyway, enjoy

  Greg.