Re: Pt./Pd. question acid pre-soak

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 08/09/05-10:45:44 AM Z

I did not intend to get into chemistry debate. I just wanted to know
how you measured the buffer capacity of the paper; determining how
much the paper is buffered is a more complicated process than
measuring how alkaline the paper is. But I guess you meant alkalinity
instead, and it was good to clarify like that.