Re: Pt./Pd. question acid pre-soak

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 08/09/05-12:12:27 PM Z

I tried that Eric and it still didn't seem to rebound...maybe I didn't add
the right amount.... it seemed lest frustrating to start out with fresh
developer... and it was. I just didn't have time to screw around with it.

Mark

In a message dated 8/9/05 1:10:10 PM, e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net writes:

> Mark, you could have added some oxalic acid directly to your developer and
> most likely continued to use it.
>

> Eric Neilsen Photography
> 4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
> Dallas, TX 75226
> 214-827-8301
> http://ericneilsenphotography.com

Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & PDN System for Your Own Custom Digital Negative Workflow
@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Coming Soon—Curve Calculator II will let you choose your toes!
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com