RE: Pt./Pd. question acid pre-soak

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 08/09/05-12:45:51 PM Z

Starting fresh is a good fall back position especially if time is a concern.
You also have a hard time getting back to that same "starting point" again
and unless you noted all of the activity or were keeping up with usage
somehow it might prove more costly. It can however get expensive for those
that buy Pot Ox instead of making it themselves.

You might consider having several different batches for each particular
papers or extreme combinations of additives to your coating solution.

Eric Neilsen Photography

4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9

Dallas, TX 75226

214-827-8301