RE: Black spots in Pt./Pd.

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 08/09/05-12:48:43 PM Z

How about contamination in the foam brush rather than an abrasion issue?
Where did your foam brushes come from? I also find that a 2" foam brush is
more likely to give a better coating than a 1 " even when coating down to
5x7 or 4x5.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226