Re: Pt./Pd. question acid pre-soak

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 08/11/05-07:09:24 PM Z

Hi Sandy,

Sam Wang and I tried an acid pre-soak with Cranes Platinotype (fools that we
were) and when I poured the Palladium on to coat it...it ran out the other
side..... hehehehehe

Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & PDN System for Your Own Custom Digital Negative Workflow
@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Coming Soon—Curve Calculator II will let you choose your toes!
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com