Re: Density of ink on OHP material

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 08/14/05-09:51:48 PM Z

Sandy,

It should be—except for the difference in UV density between the different
substrates you are using. Also assuming you are using the same printer. The
only difference I can see is if there might be a different interaction between
any surface material and the inks or a difference in dot gain.

Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & PDN System for Your Own Custom Digital Negative Workflow
@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Coming Soon—Curve Calculator II will let you choose your toes!
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com