RE: Density of ink on OHP material

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 08/15/05-07:30:51 AM Z

My logic is same as yours, but I printed two
negatives back to back with the same printer
settings, one on Pictorico and the other on
Crystal Clear, and there was a difference.
However, I just did a nozzle check and the yellow
pattern looks a little suspect so I am thinking
that this color may have been partially clogged
in printing one of the negatives. I will clean
the heads and re-print later today and see what
happens.

Sandy