Re: Clearing Palladium

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 08/15/05-08:50:12 PM Z

Mark,

That does not surprise me. Unless your developer is polluted, or
base, COT 320 clears readily in almost anything. If you add a little
vinegar it will even clear in water!!

I like citric acid for clearing palladium, at about 5%. Very
efficient for clearing COT 320, and about everything else, and next
to water one of the safest and least expensive ingredients on the
planet.

Sandy