Clearing Palladium

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 08/15/05-08:24:14 PM Z

I was wondering if many people have tried Perma Wash instead of Kodak Hypo
Clear, EDTA, etc.? I have been using it with COT 320 and it seems to work
great. I also like the fact that it comes in liquid form instead of a powder.
I mix it about 4 oz to a gallon instead of the recommended 3 oz to a gallon.

I am Curious and not Yellow,

Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & PDN System for Your Own Custom Digital Negative Workflow
@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Coming Soon—Curve Calculator II will let you choose your toes!
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com