Re: acid pre-soak

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 08/15/05-09:07:23 PM Z

Before pissing off anyone with little background in this kind of
things, I should say you don't have to worry about it. Just go ahead
with whatever acid that works and doesn't upset your process. What's
discussed here is just a framework for systematic ways to narrow down
to the best candidates from many possible ways to deal with the
problem.