RE: pictorico (or copyjet) in france or europe

From: Tom Sobota ^lt;tsobota@teleline.es>
Date: 08/17/05-09:20:44 AM Z
Loris,

The 3.5+ figure seems to be a maximum for this material assuming standard operating conditions, printers and inksets. More I cannot tell you. It is designed to be used in-house with commonly available printers. The example shows an Epson 2100 with its own inkset. The exact text says:

"High Dmax: depending on the driver or RIP settings
and the type of ink. A UV-Dmax up to more than 3.5
can be achieved for high quality, sharp screen exposures."

You can see the brochure by yourself here:
http://agfabeint01.net.agfa.com/bu/gs/dms/Marketing.nsf/AllDocs/73D9E4DC64365FBBC1256FC4003BEE37/$FILE/br_copyjetfilm_2003-08-26_en%201.0.pdf

The brochure mentions only _black_ ink, because the material is supposed to be used for color separation work. But it takes color very well.

Tom