RE: Physics of optics

From: Jonathan Bailey ^lt;jon@jonathan-bailey.com>
Date: 08/17/05-05:43:18 PM Z

Barry,

Have you considered Diana or Holga cameras? Plastic lenses at their most
basic - totally uncorrected. Might be informative for your students. If
you're unfamiliar with the results take a look at my website - most of the
work there was done with Diana's - including the new iceberg images in
Gallery Six (as well as being gold-toned B&W photographs, BTW).

Good luck - have fun!!!

Jon

www.jonathan-bailey.com
Tenants Harbor, Maine