Re: Physics of optics

From: Susan Huber ^lt;shuber@ssisland.com>
Date: 08/18/05-06:29:04 AM Z

Hi Jonathan,
A friend sent me a Holga and it is fun, fun, fun! It is forcing to take a
break from the 8 by 10 and I am able to port it around at work which is
where I spend most of most time- or; commuting... the images are small
though but very intriguing.
I reccommend the camera to force one to see differently!
Susan
www.susanhuber.cm