RE: Cyanotype - brown stain.

From: Kate M ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 08/22/05-03:37:53 PM Z

I experienced persistent problems with staining in the non-image parts
of cyanotype until I started rinsing them in warm rather than cold
water.
Do you wash under running water Pawel? You need to start with a warm
fast running wash diectly on the image surface (under a tap or hose)
until no chemistry runs off the surface, then transfer to a slow wash to
clear the remaining chemistry..
Cheers
Kate