Re: poster printing

From: Tom Micklin ^lt;tmicklin@gmail.com>
Date: 08/28/05-10:21:09 AM Z

Sandy,
A message was posted by the same person <john stone (*
johnstone1001@yahoo.com*)>
on August 7.
This is the text of that message:
<< Hey y'all - I was doing some surfing this weekend and found this website
that compares photo printing services http://www.printrates.com thought it
would interest the rest of you here. i am using ofoto and snapfish mostly
for my stuff and I am kind of happy with it. >>
Draw your own conclusions.
Regards,
Tom

--