Re: poster printing

From: Tom Micklin ^lt;tmicklin@gmail.com>
Date: 08/28/05-10:24:29 AM Z

Wait a minute. I didn't look far enough. There was also this exchange in
reply to the message I quoted, also posted on Aug.7.

<< hey John,

no unfortunately I can not say much about wal mart. I have a found anotehr
cheap option on http://www.printrates.com - it is called
pephoto.com<http://pephoto.com>- I think I will give them a shot and
see. have you ever heard or used them?

gregory donsky <gregory0107@yahoo.com> wrote:
John hi,

I actually bumped into the same printrates.com <http://printrates.com> site
a few days ago and posted it here - was wondering if you ever tried wal mart
services before - any experience with them?
 john stone <johnstone1001@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hey y'all - I was doing some surfing this weekend and found this website
that compares photo printing services http://www.printrates.com thought it
would interest the rest of you here. i am using ofoto and snapfish mostly
for my stuff and I am kind of happy with it. >>

Tom