Re: Paper Negatives

From: jamesromeo ^lt;jamesromeo1934@mac.com>
Date: 08/28/05-10:02:43 AM Z

Hi Brian
         I am very interested in using paper neg for
alt process.
The neg I have made on the scaner are lovely the problem is exposer are
long one has to coat the neg with something to make it more transparent
I have used linseed oil and have some luck on vandyke still long
exposer the neg gets bad in a few days.I have read that bea wax is
good.
I have to do some more work on this problem
If you use silver paper it is hard to find a single wt . double and RC
much to heavy for alt work.
See what you can find in thin computer paper and what to coat with.
James