RE: poster printing

From: Baird, Darryl ^lt;dbaird@umflint.edu>
Date: 08/28/05-02:40:12 PM Z

Judy (and Kerik),
OK, yes it was curt and rude. But I don't tend to cite or correct the
behaviour of others often, only when an opinion (or worse a factoid)
is submitted which I feel needs addressing. I gave up on the list's
etiquette back in 1998 (?) -- the time you left (and I followed) the
list. It won't really ever change enough to suit me or (I suspect) you
either. I'll tolerate a lot of guff and such as long as the people
have something worthy to contribute.

Ya know, there are a lot of people on the list I've met in person
(like you and Kerik) and so far, they're nicer and friendlier face to
face. I think it's the cloaking effect of the communication form --
aka the INTERNET.

Darryl