RE: poster printing

From: Kerik ^lt;kerik@kerik.com>
Date: 08/28/05-02:43:36 PM Z

Well, like most things, I suppose vulgarity is in the eye of the beholder.
And from my eye, no one throws more gratuitous insults around this list than
Judy. Although she usually tries to cloak them in her "witty" style, they
are there nonetheless. And nothing is more tiresome than her perceived
male-conspiracy theories.

Maybe a little smoking of something would help her?