RE: Just realized something about New Orleans...

From: BOB KISS ^lt;bobkiss@caribsurf.com>
Date: 08/30/05-03:39:18 PM Z

DEAR CHRIS,
        Rumors abound in the news about the condition of the French Quarter. Some
say flooded, some say only a few inches of water. Does anyone have specific
info on how badly it was damaged or flooded?
        My wife and I met the lovely people at A Gallery for Fine Photography when
we went to the New Orleans Jazz fest in, I think, 2003. As a result of my
posting, someone on this list (was it you) told me to go there.
                CHEERS!
                        BOB

 Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/