RE: Pure Pt printing and solarization

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 12/02/05-08:26:41 AM Z

Cor, I have not found that to be the case, but I believe I do use my metals
differently than Keith. But platinum can only get so strong, unless of
course you use the ammonium based salt instead as it has a saturation point
that allows for it to be mix at .68M or .70M instead of the .457M for
potassium based.

Eric

Eric Neilsen Photography

4101 Commerce Street