RE: Why multiple exposure (was Re: (Gum) Tonal scale)

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 12/02/05-08:55:23 AM Z

Sorry again, the description for the yellow was right, the correction
for the manufacturer # wrong. I was writing looking the marks I made -
while choosing the possible colors - in the catalog. I relist all
pigments - after checking the actual tubes:

(All colors are Schmincke tubes)

Cyan - Cerulean blue tone #481 (semi-transparent / semi-staining)
       PB 15:3 Pthalocyanine blue
       PW 4 Zinc Oxide
       **** good lightfastness (4/5)

Magenta - Magenta #352 (semi-transparent / semi-staining)
          PV 19 Quinacridone violet
          *** lightfast (3/5)

Yellow - Pure yellow #208 (transparent / semi-staining)
         PY 154 Benzimidazolone
         **** good lightfastness (4/5)

That's it. Will provide info on how things are going.

Regards,
Loris.