Re: bellows extension

From: Dan Burkholder ^lt;fdanb@aol.com>
Date: 12/02/05-03:42:05 PM Z

Richard Knoppow wrote on 12/2/05, 3:19 PM:

> If there is no really distant object to use one can focus
> a lens exactly at infintity by autocollimation.

I just can't resist this one. If you're taking photographs, you can
"usually" find some distant objects. I say usually because there are
rare exceptions. When I was in solitary confinement in Federal Prison,
there was simply no way to find a distant object within the 5x8 cell.
Had I known about it, I could have passed my time contemplating
"autocollimation." ;^)

Dan

--
www.DanBurkholder.com