Re: bellows extension

From: Joe Smigiel ^lt;jsmigiel@kvcc.edu>
Date: 12/02/05-04:51:06 PM Z

Oops. My previous comment was meant to go to Chris offlist. Sorry
list.

Steve,

This has nothing to do with you or your question. I was just having a
private email conversation with Christine about something else and I had
quoted the old Abbott and Costello "Who's on First, What's on Second"
comedy routine in that message. Your brief post followed immediately
and sort of fell right in place with that conversation. I meant the
message to only go to Christine but hit the "reply all" button
inadvertantly.

"Appy Polly Loggies my Little Droogies."

Joe

>>> jsmigiel@kvcc.edu 12/02/05 5:29 PM >>>