Re: Tonal inversion (was (Gum) Tonal scale)

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 12/03/05-12:34:11 PM Z

Well, I went to the usask server to see if it's down and that's why I'm
not getting any mail, and I see that I'm only getting a small portion
of the mail that's on the server. But at the same time, I also
noticed that most of the posts in the "gum tonal scale" thread are now
about tonal inversion, and that made me feel better about opening and
reading the thread.

About the tonal inversion thing, I'll only say that I've seen it once
on a step tablet, (and that only a of couple days ago, with burnt
umber) but NEVER on an actual printed gum image, so it doesn't interest
me much.
Katharine