Re: Tonal inversion (was (Gum) Tonal scale)

From: Yves Gauvreau ^lt;gauvreau-yves@sympatico.ca>
Date: 12/03/05-12:53:03 PM Z

Joe, et. al.,

Your absolutely right, in fact I would add that every things (conditions,
variables, parameters or whatever) in play in a test like this will
influence the result in some way, may be it will be a very small influence
not to say an insignificant one but it will.

Yves

PS. Many of you use from time to time acronyms I think there called, like
here "IIRC" below. Would there be some place I could go to find out what
they mean if this exist???