Re: bellows extension

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@montana.net>
Date: 12/03/05-05:10:24 PM Z

Now, Steve,
I think you may be confusing MSU and Montana with frontier days--which
happens a lot. We no longer ride buffaloes to work--now the car of choice
seems to be Hummers, owners balancing their lattes on their Carhart jeans on
the way up to the skihills with thousand dollar skis and 500 dollar
backpacks...
chris