Chemical suppliers for alt. proc. chemicals

From: Malin Fabbri ^lt;altprints@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 12/04/05-01:54:47 PM Z

Hi all,
I was asked for a good supplier of chemcials for making cyanotypes,
which made me start updating the directory on
AlternativePhotography.com:
http://www.alternativephotography.com/shop/dir_chemicals.html

I've managed to contact quite a few suppliers on the list, but some I
cannot get hold of despite emailing and googling them... so I
thought, since you all are actively buying chemicals, and have your
finger on the pulse...
- Have you recently bought chemicals from any of the suppliers below?
- Would you know if any of the suppliers below are still in business
selling cyanotype and other alt. proc. chemicals?
Would really appreciate any info on this.
Kind regards,
Malin

----------------------
Suppliers in the US
----------------------
ACROS Organics, Pittsburgh, USA
Bryant Laboratory, Inc

Malin Fabbri
Editor, AlternativePhotography.com
Sign up for our FREE the monthly newsletter:
http://www.alternativephotography.com/newsletter.html
Become a supporting member of the site:
http://www.alternativephotography.com/member.html
All about the art of Alternative photography and processes

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com